GELATOMIO

Today, my BFF and I decided to go to Pavillion for lunch.  After lunch we wanted to have chilling desserts (due to the hot weather recently) and so we thought of Gelatomio!!!

Pavilion outlet.
‘Traditional Italian Ice-Cream’
We used our Gelatomio vouchers from Worthy Book.  Trust me, the offers inside the book are SYOK! J

Gelatomio vouchers from Worthy Book FnB Edition.
We used the ‘Purchase 1 regular cup FREE 1 scoop’ voucher from Worthy Book at Gelatomio.

The normal regular ice-cream consists of 3 scoops of any flavours and with the Worthy Book voucher we got another free 1 scoop of ice-cream. In total we were allowed to choose 4 different types of flavours (if you wish to). For me, I went with 2 scoops of Cookies and Cream and 2 scoops of Double Chocolate.

Each mouthful was the taste of perfection I would say =) 

Comments