ThreeSixty

ThreeSixty is located at Publika, Solaris Dutamas. The shop is at G3 and it has a very nice and sweet interior and exterior.  They provide a unique lifestyle boutique that offers a wide range of stylish, fashionable, casual and professional apparel.




I went to get the Free Membership card and Free Mystery Gift (with Worthy Book Ladies Edition)…..It was very easy to redeem as I only needed to tear off the voucher, give it to the cashier and get the gift.  Life is so easy!
 
While waiting for the cashier to check the voucher, I looked around the shop to see what was available and guess what, it has very nice dresses and blouses. And I couldn’t take my eyes off from the dresses as they were very elegant…and their accessories and shoes were just perfect for me.

After a while, the cashier asked me to fill up a form for the membership card. And she told me that they don’t give out cards but they key in all data into the system and next time when I wanted to use them, I just need to tell them my email address and phone number…now that’s a piece of cake.


As for the Mystery Gift, I got something that most ladies would love…it was a handy Cosmetic Pouch!


The idea of this pouch is to keep the cosmetics and accessories carefully inside the bag without losing them. As this pouch is long, we can roll and keep it in any bags or luggages that we bring…brilliant isn’t it?

P.S – the retail price is RM100!


Will definitely be back again for the dresses and flats! :)

Comments