Friday, 6 December 2013

Toast Box

For the Asian food lover, Toast Box definitely is your best choice to have your Asian delight whenever you want!  If you want your breakfast fix, are in a hurry or yearn for an afternoon coffee break, Toast Box is the place to be!

I went to the Toast Box to have my breakfast, and of course not alone…together with my favourite Worthy Book F&B Edition 2013-2014 =)  Glad to know that Worthy Book has provided some great offers from Toast Box!


When I went inside, it was full of customers. The staff was busy preparing the food. The staff managed to prepare their dishes within a short time, but with nothing less than 100% quality!

Toast Box staff working hard to produce their yummylicious dishes.
At Toast Box, it is a must to order their Asian signature food! My voucher from Worthy Book enables to to redeem a free drink with purchase any of Asian Delight.

My tasty Mee Siam + FREE Ice Lemon Tea~ (highly recommended)
I felt so satisfied with this meal at Toast Box. I paid less but I got more than that =)

If you are a food lover, then you should go get a copy of Worthy Book FnB Edition 2013-2014! It helps you to save more on your food trips throughout the year. For more offers/information, please visit www.worthybook.my  OR facebook search “Worthy Book” to visit the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment