Toast Box

For the Asian food lover, Toast Box definitely is your best choice to have your Asian delight whenever you want!  If you want your breakfast fix, are in a hurry or yearn for an afternoon coffee break, Toast Box is the place to be!

I went to the Toast Box to have my breakfast, and of course not alone…together with my favourite Worthy Book F&B Edition 2013-2014 =)  Glad to know that Worthy Book has provided some great offers from Toast Box!


When I went inside, it was full of customers. The staff was busy preparing the food. The staff managed to prepare their dishes within a short time, but with nothing less than 100% quality!

Toast Box staff working hard to produce their yummylicious dishes.
At Toast Box, it is a must to order their Asian signature food! My voucher from Worthy Book enables to to redeem a free drink with purchase any of Asian Delight.

My tasty Mee Siam + FREE Ice Lemon Tea~ (highly recommended)
I felt so satisfied with this meal at Toast Box. I paid less but I got more than that =)

If you are a food lover, then you should go get a copy of Worthy Book FnB Edition 2013-2014! It helps you to save more on your food trips throughout the year. For more offers/information, please visit www.worthybook.my  OR facebook search “Worthy Book” to visit the page!

Comments