Life @ Worthy Book - Internships!



This is what Worthy Book's interns think about their internships :)  



Vinxi (UTAR, Broadcasting)

My interview was nice and simple. I learnt marketing, research and strategies, in-depth understanding of what the company does, what to EAT (F&B edition) and SHOP (Ladies edition)!!! The thing I like most about working at Worthy Book are: the boss is nice, friendly and funny, flexi working hours and I get to do roadshows and many more.


Suet Li (UTAR, Mass Comm (PR))

I am involved in Graphic Design and marketing-related tasks such as research, cold calling etc. My interview was casual, relaxing yet job-related topics, not a typical formal interview. What I like about this internship is getting hands-on experiences in different areas and not tedious routine work tasks on just particular one area.


Kavipriya (UTAR, Broadcasting)

Basically I do marketing, road shows and editorial. The interview was fun and informative at the same time. I have learned a lot about advertising and client servicing. The thing that I like in Worthy Book is the friendly environment. My superiors are very friendly and willing to help whenever I’m stuck with anything. We were able to share ideas and help each other.




Email us your CV/Resume at info@worthybook.my today! Or log on to www.facebook.com/worthybook

All worth it, and more with Worthy Book - we look forward to hearing from you! :)

Comments