SOTHYS


Located at Solaris Dutamas, Sothys looked warm and welcoming. I made my appointment earlier to avoid disappointment.  As I reached there, I felt very excited - what is a Skinscope, and what is the mystery gift??

So I went there to try out the FREE Skinscope and also mystery gift offered in Worthy Book.

As I went inside the shop, a lady welcomed me in and she was very nice, soft spoken and always smiling. First she asked me to fill a form to find out about the skincare range I am using at present and to know whether I’m using a good technique to take care of my skin.

Well it went smoothly and after a while the lady used a machine to do the Skinscope where it helped to test my skin’s hydration level, elasticity, pore deepness and so on.  To my surprise, she said that my skin is very dry and I need to drink more water in order to keep my skin moisturized.

After the test, the lady did a small counseling session to tell me the overall result. The service was really good as they assisted me from the very beginning. And the counseling and Skinscope was wonderful as I get to know lots of useful information about my skin.


Last but not least, the mystery gift is a Sothys Morning Cleanser (worth RM69). Wow terrific...I had a splendid and fun day at Sothys!


Comments