b.liv & b.seen - Be gone, bad skin!



I’ve been a little stressed lately, and I haven’t been taking the best care of my skin. 2 of these things make a mean combo for - dare I say it? Not-so-great skin. There, I said it!


But I found a great solution in b.liv and b.seen! They’re simple-to-understand, easy-to-use products which I like. Especially great if you have an on-the-go routine! ;)


And with Worthy Book Ladies Edition, I got awesome discounts for b.liv’s Japan Silk Mask (28% OFF @RM4.90 only) and b.seen’s ‘I’m eye dryness conqueror’ (22% OFF @ RM6.90 only)!


So awesome, I bought 2 of b.liv’s Japan silk masks!



Bought skincare masks Repair & Rescue, Immerse Me and a piece of ‘I’m dryness conqueror’ for my dry, baggy eyes :O 

A little info on the products:


  • Repair & Rescue: Oxy-Genius nourishes the skin’s deepest layers with oxygen while boosting the cell regeneration process
  • Immerse Me: Acts like a balm for parched and dry complexion as it gets absorbed in a blink of an eye and makes sure your skin’s longing hydration will never turn tail
  • ‘i’m dryness conqueror’: Relief for your dry skin around your eyes, deeply nourishes skin and calms irritated areas

Created by paramedical salon brand Cellnique; b.liv delivers speedy results through their formulations, and promises a 14-days “Money-Back-Guarantee” if the products are not performing up to your expectations. Adding to that, b.seen is the only eye area skincare brand that carries the oil seed remover - removes pimple-like bumps that usually form around the eyes, forehead and nose area. 

b.liv and b.seen are available at all Sasa outlets :) So, check it out!

For more info, check Worthy Book out at www.worthybook.my

Comments