Life @ Worthy Book - Internships!


This is what Worthy Book's interns think about their internships :)  





Sharene Chew 

Joining Worthy Book is great as it puts what I have learnt into perspective while allowing me to work alongside tonnes of fantastic brands/clients! I value the flexibility and responsibilities that I have been given and not just a boring 9-5 job. Worthy Book is awesome and I am proud to be part of the team =)


Danny Lam

I’m very happy to do my internship at Worthy Book. Worthy Book has given me a great experience and more inspiration to do my graphic design. Working with Worthy Book is not merely a job, we are like a family - we work together harmoniously. Thanks to Worthy Book for giving me a chance to work together and give me encouragement throughout. 


Michelle Lim

When I work with Worthy Book, I am able to learn and experience about PR and advertising. It is indeed fun and challenging. My journey with Worthy Book is an eye-opener as it brings me more into the business field and understanding it :)


Mathuravi.N

It’s been great to work in Worthy Book. I had a great chance to contribute. The people here are friendly which helps me to work in a conducive environment. 



Email us your CV/Resume at info@worthybook.my today! Or log on to www.facebook.com/worthybook

All worth it, and more with Worthy Book - we look forward to hearing from you! :)

Comments