threesixty° - Fashion, all around



Hey there, fashionistas!
Ever had that moment where you were at a party, and someone walked in wearing the same clothes as you? Awkward! How do we stop any potential disasters like that?
Friends, introducing to you, threesixty°!

threesixty° is a unique lifestyle boutique which offers stylish, fashionable casual and professional apparel, complete with an easy-to-wear mix-and-match styles concept. 

And with Worthy Book Ladies Edition, I got to redeem a FREE mystery gift and FREE membership card at threesixty°! What’s the gift, you ask? Revealed as we go along! :) 

Check out their flagship outlet below:

threesixty° outlet at Publika - quirky and chic!


Love their display by the way :) Very contemporary and unique to their brand!



Encouraging individual style, threesixty° ensures that each of their products are available in limited quantities only! Never have to worry about that awkward, embarrassing situation again ;) (reference to the first paragraph by the way :) hey, read from the top! :P )

 
Get your degree in fashion with threesixty°


Check out some of threesixty°’s collections!

Mix-and-match for your personal style!

Trendy and in-style, with the wonderful elements of flexibility, comfort and affordability. Now, this is my kind of store! 

It’s fashion all around at threesixty°, as they also offer accessories and shoes!


As I redeemed my FREE membership card, all I had to do was sign my name and phone number. With that, we get discounts every time we shop at threesixty°!! So awesome!

Now, for the reveal of my FREE mystery gift! :D

Got a mystery gift for my friend also ;)


The packaging was very chic and cool. So well prepared! And excitedly, I opened the gifts and found...

Awesome accessories!

LOVE. That’s all I can say!


I’ll definitely be back to threesixty° with my Ladies Edition! Other deals to be enjoyed, like:
- 20% OFF on all tops/bottoms/shoes
- 50% OFF for second piece
- FREE membership card

For more info, check Worthy Book out at www.worthybook.my
 
 

Comments