Subway - Sandwich for lunch!

 
My friend and I were pretty much on the go last week. We were up for a busy day, so to get some energy and satisfy our cravings for something delicious (and fast); we grabbed some tasty sandwiches at Subway!

Subway is a fast-food chain, which offers foot long and 6-inch sandwiches, made on freshly baked bread, with meat, vegetables and toppings - of your choice.

The awesome part is, my friend and I got to enjoy our sandwiches for the price of one - FREE 6” sandwich with purchase  of one regular 6” sandwich  & one 22oz drink, thanks to Worthy Book FnB edition 2013 - 2014! :)




Subway at Publika

First off, we ordered our subs. My friend went for seafood, and I went for my personal best, roast beef. After which, our chosen bread was baked (with cheese - yum!). Fresh off the oven, our bread was filled in with glorious meat.

What came next was my favourite moment when ordering at Subway - we got to choose which veggies and toppings we wanted! No limit, whatsoever.

P.S: If you want to put all the sauces and veggies in, go ahead! The kind people at Subway will kindly pack them in for you ;) 



Wide assortment of meat, veggies and toppings! Yummmmm!


With our sandwiches complete, all that was left was to enjoy them. Needless to say, it was an awesome lunch!


If you’re new to the Subway world, you’ve got to try it. And if you like the idea of enjoying 2 sandwiches for the price of 1, then grab a copy of Worthy Book FnB edition 2013 - 2014! ;)

For more info, check out www.worthybook.my! :) 

Comments