Kimarie – A perfect place for a hair makeover!

Filled up my free time by visiting Kimarie Hairdressing over the weekends, with a copy of the Worthy Book Ladies Edition of course My friend recommended me this place as I ask him how to look stylish and trendy?




RM10 discount cash voucher at Kimarie


 Berjaya Times Square Outlet


Kimarie Hairdressing has eight salons across the Klang Valley plus two academies for learning purposes. Kimarie salons are the only hairdressing group in Malaysia awarded the prestigious ISO:9001 certification for quality assurance and consists of an award-winning team.

Kimarie Salons also offer plenty of premium services at affordable rates. Their concept promotes the combination of trendy, wearable hairstyles that express personality, character and will make you look as stylish as possible.

Graduates from Kimarie Hair Academy have gone on to achieve great things in the hairdressing industry, from winning the Wella Freestyle Competition to bagging the prestigious L'Oreal Colour Trophy.  They've became some of the most well-known stylists in Malaysia, opened their own equally well-known salons and won numerous hairdressing awards.



 Kimarie wide range of products

Before my haircut

 After my haircut


 After my hair is gelled, how do I look? :P


With Worthy Book Ladies Edition, you can enjoy these benefits at every Kimarie outlet.
      
1.     20% DISCOUNT on all services by Lead / Senior stylists
  
2.     RM 10 Cash Voucher for ALL services (except wash & blow dry)


Come and try it out yourself with your Worthy Book Ladies Edition 2014/2015!


To get your copy of Worthy Book, head over to your nearest bookstore now, or purchase online at www.worthybook.sto.my and have it delivered to your doorstep!



Comments