Meet The Intern!


Name: Abdul Hakim Bin Abdullah

Why WB?
The opportunity to work with famous brands and the opportunity to communicate with the corporate representatives. Not to mention the guidance of the permanent staff and family-like relationship between the staff. The best part is when I can brag to my friends that I worked in the company that brings those awesome deals. Hahaha.

What are your responsibilities?
As an Admin/HR my role includes managing the jobs advertisement website, invite the applicant for interview, set up the date for interviews, preparing offer letters for new interns, helping with the directors orders and admin stuff.

As a sales person my responsibilities are seeking out merchant info, contacting them via calls and email, securing their best offers for our corporate clients, compiling it for their review, notifying merchants that their offers are approved, collecting their promotional materials and company logo.

Favourite part of the job?
My favourite part of the job is when the brands replied with their best offers. Especially when you are a customer of the company. Quite a personal objective, but who doesn’t like to save their money?

What have you learned so far?
What I learned here is immeasurable. Working with others that have different background and specialty is great. The pressure and stress that you face is like when you are playing games. It makes you became addicted to finish it. I managed to learn what are my strengths and my weaknesses here. The directors really help with this, they aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty.   



Comments