Meet The Intern! (Anita)




Hello, I'm Anita!

Currently studying: Bachelor of Arts (HONS) English Language

Why WB?
  • Because I am interested in the this field and gain tons of experience from it.

Which area is your internship focused on?
  • My internship was mostly based on Admin side but during the final days of my internship I started to involve more on Research and Sales field. Now, I’m like the jack all of trades.

What are your responsibilities?
  • Compiling deal submissions
  • Compiling material submissions
  • Compiling merchant requests
  • Checking agreement forms
  • Checking with Sales on the errors in the form submission.
  • Following up with merchant on previous deal that are left unattended.
  • Researching on outlets.

Favourite part of the job?
  • Lunch time when I get to hang out with my colleagues.

What have you learnt so far?
  • I have learnt to be more observant at the tasks that I’m given to require me to be perfect at all times.

Comments