Meet The Intern! (Wilson)



Hello, I'm Wilson!

Currently studying
  • Degree in Business Administration

Why WB?
  • Because I’m interested on what the company is doing now, they are a company that keeps up to date on providing what the future needs.

Which area is your internship focused on?
  • Sales and marketing

What are your responsibilities?
  • My responsibility is to research data and seek for the potential industries that can implement our company’s services to them.
  • Provide solutions to those who having issue in running their businesses with our company’s services.
  • Collaborate with the admin department to ensure the cycle of the business will be more efficient.

Favourite part of the job?
  • My favourite part of the job is I will never get bored because there are new things to learn and solve every day!

What have you learnt so far?
  • Enhance my communication skills in terms of speaking and also writing.
  • Gained experience from my superior about how should a company operate in order to sustain the business environment.

Any favourite brand or outlets?

  • Sabah Chilli Pan Mee is my favourite brand in Worthy Book.

Comments