My Internship Experience with Worthy Book

The past 3 months have been both amazing learning opportunity and a great deal of fun. The position has thought me to do what I can with what I have and has kept me on my toes for 3 months straight. Although, there were some setbacks, but those were the part of the experience. There’s never a dull moment, and I absolutely enjoy that.

I was placed as the marketing and research intern with Worthy Book. This position has allowed me to gain real-world experience in communications, marketing, research, advertising and more. I was put in charged with blog, articles, Instagram and a little on event planning.

My internship moments also brought out unique opportunities as a chance to witness how the voucher book was produced. Basically the REAL LIFE behind the scenes moments. And I am glad to not just witness the whole process but also be a part of it. :) I also learned the importance of taking on a challenge, which is what the Worthy Book team does every day.

Watching my supervisors and co-workers rise to the occasion again and again has shown me the enormous impact especially when it comes to communications. I consider myself lucky to receive guidance from such a knowledgeable and hard-working team. I started my journey with zero knowledge and experience. But 3 months later, not only I gain new friends but new experience and information.


Overall, my internship experience has provided me with a newfound passion for communications and inspired me to explore new talents. Worthy Book and my supervisors have revived my love of learning and given me just about everything I could hope for in an internship. 

Not every intern can say that about their experience, I believe ;)

Comments