Meet The Intern! (Adnah)


Eva - Worthy Book



Name: Adnah Eva Arthur
From: Nilai University

Why WB?
Pleasant working environment, friendly colleagues, helpful superiors and many more!

What are your responsibilities?
My responsibilities are sending proposal emails, following up with the merchants, negotiating with the merchants for getting best offers, revisiting merchants and collecting promotional materials.

Favourite part of the job?
My favourite part of the job is when I am able to secure a brand with the best offer possible.

What have you learned so far?
One of the best thing that I’ve managed to learn here is learning from my mistakes. I tend to be forgetful and I do make careless mistakes. However, throughout my time here, my superiors have really guided me well enough to improve myself from all these mistakes. Eventually, I was able to strengthen my weaknesses.

Comments