Meet The Intern! (Pei Li)







Pei Li - Worthy Book



Name: Khor Pei Li
From: Tunku Abdul Rahman University (UTAR)

Why WB?
Since I am a business student, so I always try to find a company which has potential growth to work in. It is very important for me because a good company will help me to build a strong foundation for future career. This is the reason that I choose to work at Worthy Book.

What are your responsibilities?
My role in Worthy Book includes contacting the merchants via calls and email, follow up with them about offer mechanic, promotional materials and clarify the concerns that required by the merchants.  

Favourite part of the job?
My favourite part of the job is I managed to get the deal from different brands especially the big brands. I felt so satisfied when I successfully to get an offer from them because it is not an easy job.

What have you learned so far?
I learned many things from my supervisor and colleagues. For example, I learnt communication skills in order to communicate with different merchants. It is very useful to me because this is the thing that I will never learn from campus.

Comments