Meet The Team! (Shareza)

Meet the Team

Shareza - Worthy Book


Name: Shareza Mohd Amin
From:  Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)

Why WB?
As far as I am concerned, a job is not only something that pays me but for all the hours and energy I put into my work, I want to feel good about the company. I found that WB is one of the market-leading voucher publishers in Malaysia and had won several awards and recognition and I’d would like to be part of the success. It challenges me to develop new skills and grow my knowledge.

What are your responsibilities?
At Worthy Book, my responsibility is supporting the sales team. Specific responsibilities include processing new sales leads, chasing sales material, and preparing sales documentation.

Favourite part of the job?
One of my favourite part of the job is when I get the task done. There is a sense of pride that goes along with this job. Every time my task is finished, I feel accomplished.

What have you learned so far?
I learned even the smallest things matter in work. For example, typo errors. When it comes to making the right impression on your customers, typos can undo your best intentions. Errors in your business writing give the impression you are not credible, not competent, or both. And, ultimately, typos can have a negative impact on your business’ bottom line

Comments