Meet The Intern! (Grace)

 



Hello, I'm Grace Koo!

Currently studying
  • E-Business Technology and Management 

Why WB?
  • I choose WB as my internship place due to I want to learn and gain experience in marketing field.
Which area is your internship focused on?
  • Sales
What are your responsibilities?
  • Assisting with prospecting, emailing, making cold calls, following ups and meeting.  
Favourite part of the job?
  • My favourite part of the job during my intern was having lunch with my lovely colleague and when there was new deal for me to submit. 
What have you learnt so far?
  • I have learnt the right way to communicate with customers and the way to write and reply customer’s email. Other than that I also have the chance to explore new industry such as tourism, hotels, entertainment and activities. 
Any favourite brand or outlets?
  • My favourite brands or outlets are New World Hotel Petaling Jaya, M Junction, Sunway Putra Hotel, Impiana KLCC and Langkawi Yacht Club.


Comments