Meet the Intern! (Xuan Yao)



Hi! I’m Xuan Yao

 

Name: Lee Xuan Yao

 

Currently Studying: Diploma in Management at UCSI University

 

Why WB?

I am interested to gain experience and knowledge in the marketing field

 

Which area is your internship focused on?

Sales

What are your responsibilities?

Research new brands and merchants

Engage and approach merchants for marketing collaboration

Follow up with them to see if they are interested

Assist and to get attractive deals with them

 

Favourite part of the job?

Friendly and helpful colleagues, nice environment and lunch time :D

 

What have you learnt so far?

Enhanced my confidence throughout my internship, gained knowledge in sales and marketing and boosted my communication skills to a better level.

 

Any favourite brand or outlets?

PetBacker, as it was my first deal submission with them.

Comments