Meet the Intern! (Alif)

 


Name : Muhamad Alif Bin Ahmad

 

Currently studying at : Taylor’s University

 

Why WB?

This company has received many recognition and awards in the past and should be considered to be a successful startup company. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to have my own startup company. The experience that I have received during my internship will be cherished and used as motivation to start my own company.

 

Which area is your internship focused on?

My internship at this company as sales intern mainly focuses on approaching merchants and get the best possible offers from them to be submitted to the channels.

 

What are your responsibilities?

As a sales intern, I am responsible to contact merchants and get in touch with them. It is also has become my responsibility to represent this company in the best manner when it comes to introducing the merchants on the nature of our business and how we could help them to achieve free marketing, reach bigger target audience and boost their sales.

 

Favourite part of the job?

My favourite part of my job as sales intern is when merchants have negotiable attitude, willing to submit their best offers and the third best part of the job is the feeling of achievement I get after the offers that I sent to the channels have been approved.

 

What have you learnt so far?

The best lesson I have learned so far since the day I stepped my foot in this office would be to have willingness to sacrifice, to adapt and make changes to business strategies in order to sustain the business and company. The responsibility of a business owner does not stop at just paying employees’ salaries but also to look after their work environment and job satisfaction.

 

Any favourite brand or outlets?

I am going to say that my favourite brand so far since I have joined WorthyBook would be 50gram which is an online florist because it is the first merchant that send their offer and successfully sent their participation form along with logo and visuals.

 

 


Comments