Meet the Intern! (Elamir)


Hi! I’m Elamir

Name: Mohamed Elamir

Currently studying: Master’s in Marketing
 
Why WB?
Since I am a marketing student, I wanted to have a real-life experience in the field in a fast-paced environment, and I found that in WB.
 
Which area is your internship focused on?
Marketing and sales.

What are your responsibilities?
-        Searching for prospects to join our promotion program
-        Sending emails, making cold calls, zoom meetings with the prospects.
-        Following up with the merchants and help them to make exciting promotions to their customers.
 
Favourite part of the job?
I enjoyed all parts of the job that I am responsible to do, Also, I like the team work with my colleague.
 
What have you learnt so far?
I enhanced my communication and negotiating skills, Also, I learnt how to be discipline while working remotely and gain results.
 
Any favourite brand or outlets?
The Alley is my favourite brand.

Comments