Meet the Intern! (Keith)

 


Name: Lim Chee Yeong (Keith)

From: Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (UTAR)

 

Why WB?

Worthy Book had been my preference company to pursue for my internship program as this organisation had been given many awards due to the outstanding internship programs provided.

 

What are your responsibilities?

I was assigned in the scope to approach various merchants with the company’s marketing proposal to obtain the best deals for our clients who would like to collaborate with the merchants.

 

Favourite part of the job?

The favourite part of the job during the internship program is point where every single deal had been successfully secured as it shows that my efforts had been paid off.

 

What have you learned so far?

I started learning and understanding the functions and the importance of sales in a working environment. Although I entered the company without any sales knowledge, I was able to learn effective strategies and ways of handling sales related projects successfully, specifically with the help of my colleagues.

 


Comments