Meet The Intern (Hazman)!

 


Name: Hazman Hasnan

 

Currently studying: English for Professional Communication

 

Why WB?

The main reason why I chose Worthy Book is because of the impression I got from Worthy Book in terms of their recognition in the marketing industry, interesting work culture and nice environment.

 

Which area is your internship focused on?

Sales – which focuses mainly on communicating with merchants as the intermediary of our corporate clients in deals and partnerships.

 

What are your responsibilities?

My responsibilities include communicating with brand marketers for our corporate clients, handling participation and agreement forms from different brands, giving updates to merchants regarding their proposal from time to time etc.

 

Favourite part of the job?

One of my favourite parts of the job is being able to expand my network connection with a number of great people as I get to be in touch with many big brands.

 

What have you learned so far?

I have gained a lot in terms of hard and soft skills. I also have gained more knowledge on this industry which is very useful in the future.

 

Any favourite brands or outlets?

For me, there is no any favourite brands or outlets as I had different experiences for each and every brand I was in touch with. However, it is very heart-warming and appreciated when I get to communicate with brands well as it gives me a good experience throughout my internship.



Comments