Meet The Intern!

 


Name: Agnes

Currently studying: Bachelor of Art (Hons) in Marketing

Why WB?

Because I was looking for something challenging and thing that I never try.

Which area is your internship focused on?

Sales

What are your responsibilities?

My responsibilities are to email, call and Whatsapp to approach as much F&B merchant to collaborate with our corporate client, helping with the material collection and submission and at the same time to solve all the doubts that the merchant have for the marketing collaboration.

Favorite part of the job?

Friendly colleagues

What have you learned so far?

I’ve learnt how to co-oporate with people and understand their demand. I’ve also enhanced my communication and writing skill for emailing, messaging and speaking.

Any favorite brands or outlets?

Domino’s because it’s my favorite food!

Comments