Kimarie Hair Salon IOI Boulevard

Wanna change your hair style? Wanna be trendy? Wanna feel great and look great? You can be fashionable whether you are going out for the night or staying in the office, with your hairdo done by the professional Kimarie team. In addition to hair dressing, Kimarie also offers hair care and academies for those who are interested to learn the trade.
I decided to give it a try at Kimarie Hair Salon, IOI Boulevard in Puchong.


Kimarie IOI Boulevard
 
After a hair cut session by the professionals at Kimarie, here is a selfie to share with you guys and ladies. Not to brag, but I do love this new hair cut – indeed, my colleagues say I look younger and cooler, and makes me more confident. Take a look at the before and after pictures below.

 
Well done Kimarie! Not only does my hair look good, but I think mine is better than my bosses’. Oops! Sorry boss, I guess you need to visit Kimarie too. =)


What better way to have a new trendy hair cut? Well, with Worthy Book Ladies Edition 2014/2015 of course! Worthy Book Ladies Edition 2014/2015 offers you 20% discount on any services and 3x RM 10 Cash Voucher. Wow!!! That sounds great right? Now you have better reasons to go for Kimarie to style your hair all year long.


The latest Worthy Book Ladies Edition 2014/2015 is out for grab ladies! Check out major bookstores or order online at www.facebook.com/worthybook for exclusive deals especially for the ladies!

For more info, visit www.worthybook.my! :) 

Comments