Meet The Intern!



Name: Anis binti Ramizi

Currently studying: Universiti Putra Malaysia

Why WB?

Worthy Book is a marketing agency which provide me with full exposure in terms of socializing and working live. This company has taught me how to encounter problems and boost my confidence.

Which area is your internship focused on?

I was in Deal Department before, and been transferred to Wallet & Deliveries

What are your responsibilities?

1. Responsible for contact research and emailing merchant.

2. Compiled all the documents/material for submission purposes.

3. Assisted merchants for applying Wallet & Deliveries as well as proposing offer.

Favourite part of the job?

Engaged with merchants and compiled material submissions

What have you learned so far?

Learned how to be confident, never give up, keep engaging with merchant and enhance my social skill

Any favorite brands or outlets?

My first favourite brand is Mandara Spa Malaysia, because it is my first approved brand. Second, would be Marc Lois, the PIC was so nice and never give up, I like her personality. Third, Royale Chulan Hotels and Resorts.

Comments