BMIC - The Nail Spa Experience

Hi guys!

I had my first ever spa manicure over the weekend - and it was great! I went with my buddy to bmic, a nail spa salon at Publika.

And with Worthy Book Ladies Edition, we enjoyed a BUY 1 FREE 1 spa manicure!

 




 

Just at the entrance of the nail spa salon, is a cool display of nail polish products!


 

 


After signing in, we were led to the nail bar to begin our spa manicure :) It was a long bar, with basins and manicure equipment. There was also a flat screen TV on the wall playing movies - awesome!

 

First, our manicurists began with a hand scrub ~ hmm, smelled so good! After that, we were asked to pick which nail colour we wanted. My buddy opted for nail gloss, and I went for a bright turquoise colour :)
 
After shaping and thoroughly cleaning our nails, we had hand paraffin treatment. It involved dipping our hands into a tub of mineral wax, to soften and smoothen skin. It was hot, but bearable (I was jumping around a little haha :P). When I took my hands out, my skin was glowing, and felt very smooth!


After we rested our hands for a little while, our manicurists started colouring our nails. It was done very fast - so pro! :)   

The result? :)



A cute little fan to dry our nails

 

It was a great experience! I really felt pampered, and enjoyed myself. 



Buy 1 Free 1 spa manicure, thanks to Worthy Book!

 

I feel open to having a second experience with nails ;) Other deals I’m hoping to enjoy are:

- 20% off for Rejuvenate Manicure & Rejuvenate Pedicure

- BeeBee Nail: Complimentary foot scrub (worth RM15) and hand paraffin (worth RM38) with purchase of any complete set of nail services

 

For more info, check out www.worthybook.my !

Comments