Decleor - My Aromatic Ritual hands-on workshop



Hi guys!

Skincare can be confusing, right? Trust me, I’ve had my own fair share of confusing skincare moments - I washed off my moisturiser after applying, which I later found out isn’t supposed to be the way. Haa... I wasted my moisturiser :(
 
So, my friends and I decided to learn from the best, through Worthy Book Ladies Edition’s FREE 30mins My Aromatic Ritual at Decleor - a personal 1 to 1 hands-on workshop worth RM68!

Decleor believes in the power of Essential Oil for natural beauty, and are experts in the field of Aromatherapy Skincare! 



Decleor outlet at Publika


As we redeemed our Ladies Edition vouchers, we were led to a waiting room. It was a very cozy and relaxing, with a nature-like environment. (P.S: We brought along some guy friends too!)


Decleor outlet interior


We were greeted by Decleor’s beauticians, who would be our teachers of the day.  They were very friendly and welcoming :)

We were given really cute head towels to wrap around our forehead, so that our hair won’t get in the way. Got to snap a cute photo of the guys! :P
 


And thus, began our lesson!



It was a practical workshop, where we were brought many Decleor products for us to try - from moisturisers to cleansers and masks, plus their famous Aromatic Essential oils too (which smelled heavenly)! We were taught how to use and where to apply them as well. I really learned a lot! Personally, it was my first time applying on a mask! ;)


  




After the workshop, I think our faces must have been shining! My face felt very smooth and clean :)

Overall, I had a great time. And not only was it a great time, but we got to try a lot of Decleor’s awesome products plus, gained some knowledge on skincare too. Definitely a must-try!

Other Ladies Edition deals to enjoy at Decleor are:
  • RM100 Treatment Voucher 
  • FREE Aroma Cleanse Travel Kit worth RM139 upon purchasing RM399 and above products 
  • RM98 for Signature Aromaplasty Treatment (worth RM230)

For more info, check Worthy Book out at www.worthybook.my
 





Comments