Life @ Worthy Book - Internships!

This is what Worthy Book's interns think about their internships :)  





David Tan (UTAR, English Language)

My roles are research, article writing and admin. I learnt how to look for potential clients as well as the art of persuasion and convincing people. I enjoyed going out on roadshows, the flexi-working system, the occasional joke and laughter and of course the chance to learn new stuff.


Cynthia Zhuo (IACT College, Diploma in Mass Communication)

I got to learn a lot of design stuff which I didn’t get to learn in college. The experience of communicating with clients, handling social media and also the knowledge of fundamentals of a publication were invaluable. I enjoyed working for roadshows. The learning process is awesome!


Zyan Hiew (UTAR, English Language)

My tasks are research and marketing. I have gained valuable working experience at Worthy Book like doing roadshows in different unis and colleges. These enable me to gain more confidence in selling and facing the public. The thing that I love most at Worthy Book is the teamwork and the involvement of every team member who will be given opportunities to express their ideas and execute them.


Email us your CV/Resume at info@worthybook.my today! Or log on to www.facebook.com/worthybook

All worth it, and more with Worthy Book - we look forward to hearing from you! :)

Comments