TNS Skin lab - O’Natural skincare



I believe in being one with nature. 

Ok, let me elaborate on that. I believe nature is the best provider for personal care ingredients and products. With healing properties and health benefits - o’natural is the way to go! 

When it comes to natural skincare, TNS Skin Lab keeps it real with premium natural and organic beauty & personal care products. TNS Skin Lab promises to “bring the best” to us - and they truly do!

I recently bought some Tilley Vegetable soaps from Australia at TNS Skin Lab for only RM5, instead of RM12 with Worthy Book Ladies Edition!


58% off for a Tilley Vegetable soap! RM5 only with Ladies Edition



I just bought them, and already in love with them! So fragrant, and comes in different ingredients, colours and scents also! I bought Pink Lychee, Magnolia & Green Tea, and Sandalwood & Bergamot. Hmmm... just saying the names of the soaps has me reminiscing their fragrances.  

Tilley Vegetable soaps are made from a premium blend vegetable oils, and no harsh ingredients - natural, moisturising soap, gentle on the skin. A great compliment to any bathroom :)

Other awesome Ladies Edition deals to enjoy at TNS Skin Lab are:

  • RM30 coupon - redeemable for any Antipodes or Nvey Eco products 
  • Get the 3 Perfect Potions for RM398 instead of RM478 
  • FREE lip balm (N.P RM19) with purchase of RM100 or more of Aubrey products
 If you like what you read, check out Worthy Book at www.worthybook.my !

Comments