BreadTalk – Heavenly taste pastry

Anyone is celebrating birthday soon? Or any other celebration? If you are looking for a cake to complete the day, why not try BreadTalk cakes?


Check out BreadTalk outlet in Mid Valley. It is located at Lower Ground Floor and the outlet is big enough to provide many choices for you. They serve a wide range of pastry and bakery selections which are freshly made and baked. Get yourself a taste of this heavenly taste pastry!




Well, this piece of cake does look tempting to me. And you know what, I don’t even hesitate to buy because I have the Worthy Book FnB Edition voucher :P 
I managed to get 15% discount for this slice.  A shout out to Worthy Book guys!




So, I guess BreadTalk is the right place for you to purchase cake for upcoming birthday or any celebration! And hey, don’t forget to bring over Worthy Book FnB Edition to enjoy discounts. Make your purchase even more worth it with Worthy Book! J


For more info, visit www.worthybook.my! :)


Comments