Kimarie Salon & Hair Spa, IOI Boulevard


Hair fashion is ever-changing. Thinking of changing hairstyle/look? 

Kimarie is a popular hair salon and has 8 salons and 2 academies across Klang Valley at Berjaya Times Square, Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Puchong, Kepong and Bukit Bintang!


Kimarie Salon @Puchong IOI Boulevard





Kimarie Salon (front view)

The salon is very tidy and clean, the hairstylists have their own uniforms as well, which is in full black.
Kimarie has won numerous awards in hairdressing. They also provide ultimate hair and makeup courses.
It was a very friendly yet professional service.  
The hairdressers were confident to challenge the norms and offer their expert opinions.  And I’m glad to use Worthy Book cash vouchers for my hair cut!  I am very satisfied with my new hairstyle now.
Besides, how interesting, Kimarie has a friends club member for customers. Check it out in the receipts below.




Kimarie receipt





Kimarie receipt


As you can see from above, my friend and I saved RM32 (20% discount) and RM10 respectively (RM10 cash voucher), i.e. a total of RM42, which is more than the price of the book at RM25, and that is only using 2 vouchers so far only!   
I can’t wait to explore more with Worthy Book Ladies Edition!
Come and try it out yourself with your Worthy Book, Ladies Edition 2014/2015! 

Comments