“Raw fish” is simply awesome at Sushi Tei

With the all the buzz this month surrounding the grand opening of Malaysia's first 3 Michelin star restaurant Taka by Sushi Saito, it's hard not to get caught up in the sushi hype, but at RM1000 per head you'd have to be a true sushi connoisseur and a little loose with your cash to indulge in this fine dining.

Sushi Tei to the rescue! Affordable and yummy, it may not be Michelin star but it will keep your
tummy and your purse happy. A Worthy Booker found out just how yummy when she grabbed her F&B Edition and a couple of friends and headed down to Sushi Tei, Tropicana City Mall Outlet...

(From l-r) Miki, myself, Sheryl! 


After craving sushi for a whole week, finally I went to Sushi Tei with my roommates and some of my workmates in Tropicana City Mall, which is the nearest mall located to my hostel. Sushi Tei is always my favorite sushi place since I started studying in KDU (Kolej Damansara Utama).


Sushi Tei’s sashimi (my mom called it “raw fish” XD) and shari (sushi vinegar rice) always satisfy my tongue buds, as such, I don’t mind joining the long queue for it <3

Yakiniku Don, Salmon Ikura Oyako Don, Salmon Sashimi
I am a natural Salmon lover so my main course here at Sushi Tei will always be Salmon Ikura Oyako Don. It is a MUST HAVE when I visit Sushi Tei everytime. A bowl of shari rice topped full with salmon sashimi and salmon roe, with some cucumber, I could eat it everyday! We also ordered Yakiniku Don a bowl of hot write rice topped by pan fried beef and onion on it.

Thanks to Worthy Book, I get to enjoy 5 pieces of Salmon Sashimi for FREE! Yay! :D




Let’s count how many plates of sashimi I had - #salmonsashimiaddict !

That’s all for my experience at Sushi Tei! Good Food! Good Sushi! Good Sashimi!



Address:
Lot G-16 Ground Floor, Tropicana City Mall,
Jalan SS20/27, Petaling Jaya.

Hours: Mon - Sun:11:00 am - 10:00 pm

Cuisine: Japanese

Phone: +603-7728 9299

Website: www.sushitei.com


Also had a great experience at Sushi Tei? Let us know in the comment section below! In the meantime...Happy Worthy Booking!


Comments