Meet The Intern! (Yasoda)


Yasoda - Worthy Book



Name: Yasodabala A/P Amardza Linggam
From: Nilai University

Why WB?
Has good reputation, the opportunity to work with famous brands, the best platform to enhance my marketing skills, Friendly management, Strategic location which can be easily accessed via public transportation.

What are your responsibilities?
My responsibilities are sending proposal emails, following up with the merchants, getting best offers from merchants, Negotiating the offers, revisiting merchants and collecting promotional materials.

Favourite part of the job?
My favourite part of the job is dealing with various customers.

What have you learned so far?
One of the important elements that I’ve learned here is working as a team. I was able to cooperate with my other colleagues. When we apply different skillswe come up with a more effective solution towards the difficulty we faced. Moreover, I’ve also learned that it is far more better to ask for clarification and solve an issue right away, than be unsure.

Comments