Meet the Intern! (Shaun)



Name: Shaun Tan Ning

Currently studying: Diploma in Communications in Sunway College

Why WB?
Actually decided to join Worthy Book because I first saw the best internship award that WB had achieved back in 2015 and I was also seeking for an internship that can actually learn something which WB had given me a heavy loads of task and guidance. 

Which area is your internship focused on?
I am focusing on Marketing, cause it's the top 10 job scopes in the world

What are your responsibilities?
My responsibilities as an intern in WB is to reach out to more online businesses to offer our partners exclusive deals. The more i approach the merrier.

Favourite part of the job?
Meeting colleagues that have the same goals in mind = strive for more Win-Win solutions for our partners and our merchants. Fun colleagues to talk with and positive surrounding.

What have you learnt so far?
I have learned and improve on how to talk to merchants and communicating on phone with people in general. Sales comes second, in WB, Sales gave me a new and a different kind of mindset comparing with what I have thought of in the beginning.

Any favourite brand or outlets?
My personal favourite brand is Nike, this is cause they provide the things I want to be high quality and that it last long. I also chose Nike because I am actually a very active person in sport.

Comments