Meet The Intern! (Farhanim)

 


Hi, I'm Farhanim Faisal!

- Currently studying

  • Bachelor of Business (Honours) (International Business)

- Why WB?

  • Because at the first glance I thought this is like a bookstore company and something like that. So, it must be less works and burdens for me to finish my internship. and the pictures of the surrounding for the company is quite amusing so that's why i choose to do my internship with Worthy Book.

- Which area is your internship focused on?

  • Sales

- What are your responsibilities?

  • I have to get deals from as many merchant as I can. I think sales is my alma mater, so that's why I love to linger around people and do sales but I am easily annoyed with people too. Hahaha. I have my own target for which submit one sale per day. I managed to get a lot of merchants & some of them are not even in my category. But who cares as long as I can get the deals! I will just submit it anyway to try my luck.

- Favourite part of the job?

  • Hmmm, of course when the partners accept my deals submission even though I will get headache for the material submission. But, it is really satisfying after gotten approval from the partners. 

- What have you learnt so far?

  • There's always many plans in life. If you didnt manage to proceed with plan A, theres still B, C, D, E, F and the list goes on.

- Any favourite brand or outlets?

  • Actually, I don't have any. But all of the merchants that give me the deals are my favourite. hehe

Comments