Meet The Intern! (Melissa)

 



Hello everyone, I'm Melissa Gilbert!

Currently studying

  • Master of Media Studies 

Why WB?

  • As a media student, I am very much interested in marketing thus why I chose WB which is a marketing agency to learn more about it. 

Which area is your internship focused on?

  • Mainly focuses on the admin side. 

What are your responsibilities?

  • I checked material submissions by the clients and ensure everything is complete before submission. I have also done a little bit of sales and learned so much from it. 

Favourite part of the job?

  • Laughing and mingling with friends during lunch 😁

What have you learnt so far?

  • I managed to polish my communication skills through communicating with clients and colleagues. I also learned new skills especially Outlook and Excel. 

Any favourite brand or outlets?

  • Cafe Cafe and The Food Origins! 

Comments