Meet The Intern! (Nurin)


Hi! I'm Nurin Norazhar!

  • Currently studying : Psychology 
  • Why WB? : Heard from Wobb
  • Which area is your internship focused on? : Admin
  • What are your responsibilities
            - Compiling deal submission  
            - Compiling merchant requests.
            - Compiling material submission.
            - Checking agreement forms. 
            - Researching on outlets and websites. 
            - Compile outlet listing and assisting the sales department.
            - Following up with marketers about deals. 
  • Favourite part of the job? : Lunch break and my intern colleagues
  • What have you learnt so far? : I learnt about professionalism and it is important for me to pay attention to minor details when I am doing my tasks. I also learned about processing and keeping track of deals in the admin department which is important to keep the office running smoothly. I also gained a lot of experience about working in an office environment. 
  • Any favourite brand or outlets? :Althea




 

Comments