Meet The Intern!

 


Name: Raja Nur Izzati bt Raja Aziz

Currently studying : Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) at University of Sciences Malaysia (USM).

Why WB? 

I like the working environment that I saw on their website, I think I could get a lot of experiences here.

Which area is your internship focused on : Admin

What are your responsibilities?

Basically, compiling any deals and also requests from merchant, I also did a lot of ad-hoc tasks.

Favorite part of the job?

The working environment here is friendly, and everyone were so patient with me.

What have you learned so far?

I enhanced a lot of skills. I became more meticulous. I improved my communication skills as well as computer skills.

Any favorite brands or outlets?

Personally, Hermo because I used to buy my skincare and makeup there.

Comments