Meet The Intern!

 


 

Name: Subathira Murthi

Currently studying : Degree in Administrative Management

Why WB?

Because I am interested in this field and believe that WB will provide me with valuable training and experience.

Which area is your internship focused on?

Administrative management

What are your responsibilities?

Do research brands and collect contact details and contact numbers of merchants and distribute the brands to the C2 members based on their categories.

Updated contact details in the C1 Logsheet and WB Merchant List .

When C2 get invalid contact numbers I'm have to search the valid contact number and share to them.

Calling merchants under Grab for GrabPay DuitNow Project. Do test transaction to the merchants (RM0.01 transaction + refund). Once merchant done refund and submitted the refund proof to me I have to key in system and updated the status in Google sheet and WhatsApp group.

Favourite part of the job?

I love my job because my teammates shares their ideas to me and I love to help my teammates when they need it.

What have you learned so far?

I improved my work skills by learning how to communicate with the merchant. It has provided me with a lot of knowledge.

Any favorite brand or outlets?

Elianto is my favorite brand in Worthy Book.

 

Comments