Meet Sharifah!

 



Name: Sharifah Nur Elena binti Syed Edros

Currently studying: Diploma in English at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)

Why WB?

The company was promoted to us via our lecturer.

Which area do you focus on?

Admin. Mostly compilations, data entry including calls and emails (GPDN).

What are your responsibilities?

Every day I must update channels and respective C2 regarding their material compilation from certain merchants. I work closely with C2 Deals and usually answer their questions when they ask. I also update them on brand status research, compilation – be it a deal submission or a material submission. I also help do GPDN, where I called, texted and emailed merchants.

Favourite part of the job?

Meeting my same uni co-workers and eating lunch together with them.

What have you learned so far?

A lot.

Any favorite brands or outlets?

After compiling many deals for C2, I took a liking for many F&B brands – namely, Crepes21, and other dessert shops.

Comments